PMMA Materials Solar Linear Fresnel Lens for Cooker (HW-400-320)
|Focal Tem.||1000 degree|
|1 Piece Packaging Size||400*320mm|
|1 Piece Packaging Gross Weight||0.4kg|
PMMA Solar Fresnel Lens made of polymethyl methacrylate and ultra white tempered glass is used to concentrate sunlight for heating in solar cookers, in solar forges, and in solar collectors used to heat water for domestic use. Sophisticated thin screw enables high reflectivity. High tramsittance, age resistance,anti-ultraviolet and good weatherability can effectively concentrate sunlight.
1. Durable PMMA materials.
2. High transmittance.
3. Higher quality, Cheaper price and lighter weight than glass lens.
4. Easier to cut.
5. Highly efficiency in focusing.
6. About ten years lifespan.
7. High age resistance,anti-ultraviolet and good weatherability
1. Solar cookers, solar forges, solar collectors
2. Solar energy
3. Concentrating solar power
4. Preheating water
5. Off-grid cooking, fire-starting, melting metals, generating solar steam and powering Stirling engines
1. 10 years professional Fresnel Lens design and manufacture
2. We offer excellent quatity, the best service, favourable price and prompt delivery for our every customer.
3. We have after-sales services to help our customers during using the products.
4. We can customize the product according to relative requirements of our customers.
5. Both OED and ODM are welcomed.
6. Your related to inquiry about our product will be replied in 12 hours.
7. Shipping by us( DHL, NTN, FedEx, EMS, UPS and by Sea), or by your agent.
8. Payment by T/T, L/C, Western Union and Paypal.
9. Delivery within 1-3 days to sample order, 2-7days to bulk order.