New Photoelectric Sensor Price LHI778 Pyroelectric Infrared SensorBrief Introduction:1. Element size: 2*1 mm2
2. Output Impedance: 5-10 kW
3. Operating Voltage: 2-15V
4. Operating Temperature: -40 85 °C
5. Storage Temperature: -40 85 °CSpecifaction
TO-5 housing Working Principle
Competitive cost version
Designed for motion control
The LHi 778 pyroelectric infrared-detector series are the standard dual element design recommended for all variants of motion control. They include a dual element pyro-electric ceramic element with Fet in source follower connection.
LHi 778 detector is available in TO-5 housing with standard infrared filter. It provides high responsivity with excellent common mode performance (match) and low noise at steady state and temperature changes.
Pyroelectric infrared sensor would change charge when radiant energy changes. The effect can be used in detecting the change of infrared radiant.The sensors apply to human motion detector,passive infrared burglar alarm and automatic light switch. Based on the same theory, the pyroelectric infrared sensor applies to gas detection with infrared absorption.Feature
1. Low noise, high detection
2. Excellent common mode balance- dual elements
3. To-39, To-5 encapsulation
4. Apply to both narrow and broad band filters
5. Signal channel or double channels pattern
6. Dual pattern apply to burglar alarmTypical Application
1. Passive infrared burglar alarm: strong anti-interference for strong with light and electromagnetic radiation
2. Human motion detector
3. Human motion detector of ceiling
4. Gas analysis
5. Non-contact infrared measurement Picture ShowPIR Sensor Series for your choice:
1.OEM and ODM are welcome.
2.Small quantity order is welcome.
3.Sample lead time: 1-3 days
4. Your inquiry for our products will be replied in 10 hours.
Shenzhen Haiwang Sensor Co., Ltd is specialized in developing, manufacturing and export of photo resistor, thermisters, sensors, optical lenses and other sensitive components.
Our products include photoresistance, photosensitive sensor, thermistor, pyroelectric infrared sensor,
infrared induction IC, fresnel lens, LED lens, Personal Alarm and other related sensitive components.